Why You Should Have a Pager
- Email on the Go: You can take it with you!
- Discreet: Paging is a great way of receiving discreet non-intrusive messages, which you can then prioritize and reply to at your convenience.
- Coverage: Larger coverage area, with no roaming fees.
- Availability: Most pagers will operate for 2-3 months on one AA battery, meaning you never have to turn your pager off.
- Freedom: Allows you to leave your office and still be contacted wherever you go.
- Flexibility: Paging allows you to receive messages wherever you go and prioritize your responses.
- Cost Effectiveness: Low monthly affordable rates and lower replacement costs.
- Reliability: Reliable and accurate, with Message Recall Telepage backs up all of your messages.
- Group Pages: Reach ALL your employees with ONE page.
- Detail: You can receive messages up to 240 characters. This can eliminate the need for returning a call.
- Pagers are discreet, making them less intrusive than a phone call.
- Reduce incoming cell phone costs.
- Paging coverage and strength allows you to pick up messages you may miss with a cell phone.